Our authors simply love writing about web development & design here at Nolan Web Development blog. But no matter how many articles, images, and video tutorials we publish, there’s always room for another article that you can submit.
Obviously, we can’t accept just any article. Before that, we require you to read & follow some rules and then contact us with your ideas. But if you can deliver a high-quality, unique and interesting article, we are sure our readers will be happy to read it. And we are here to help you share it with as many people as possible.
Read the guidelines first:
- The article must be unique and well-written (we are going to check it for plagiarism so please don’t bother sending duplicate content)
- We expect the minimum 750 words (the more the better; we prefer articles that are at least 1,500 words long)
- Use a featured image from unsplash.com, pexels.com or a similar site that offers free images
- Include at least 3 images per article
- Find and add at least 1 internal link (linking to one of the older article found on our site)
Topics we accept:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
If you have any other ideas, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Although we might be able to accept a business-related topic, we obviously can’t accept an article on traveling or food.
If you are ok with the guidelines, please feel free to contact us and pitch your ideas – we are waiting!